LTT of Facilitate Project will be organized in Konya on 7-9 September 2022
- Posted by: Facilitate Center
- Category: LTT
It’s 1 weeks before the Financial Literacy Teachers’ training of FACILITATE project in the beautiful city of Konya, in Turkey and partners are getting ready for it! Each partner organisation is planning to send 4 teachers to participate in that training.
All participants are currently preparing their presentations on the thematic of “Comparing national context” in order to explain how financial literacy training is developed in their countries and in their organisations. The lead organisation of this training activity is the coordinator of FACILITATE project, namely the SELCUK UNIVERSITESI and has already shared with partners the agenda of the 3-days- training, on the 7th, on the 8th and on the 9th of September 2022.
The objectives and goals of this training are:
– To make the Financial literacy training effective and engaging for the adult teachers.
– To learn how to use the Financial Literacy Training in class and exploit its potentials.
– To structure the Learning objectives of the training model to support the teachers’ progress toward meeting both their subject-related knowledge and teachers development skills.
– To develop non-formal way of teaching and communicating financial subjects.
– To support the adult Teachers in creating their own opinion on Financial Literacy.
– To develop engaging ways to make learners working and taking financial decisions.
– Last but not least, to develop soft skills in teachers and encourage students to take action in have a say in financial and market topics.
For more news, stay tuned!